Do you want your skin to feel terrific and look luxurious again?
Turmeric beauty masks have been used across Asia for centuries. They are known in Chinese and Indian traditions, and are an element of Ayurveda medicine. In times gone by turmeric face masks were an integral part of the brides wedding preparation, making her look spotless and glamorous on her big day.
Organic ingredients include:
- French Argiletz clay
- chickpea flour
- ground cinnamon
- vitamin C
- Himalayan pink salt
Benefits of doing a weekly face mask?
- enjoy a glowing skin
- improves acne
- helps manage rosacea
- reduces eczema and dark circles
- soothes skin irritations
- assists in treating burns
- relieves pain from sun burn
Why I love this product:
- it is an outstanding basic formula that you can personalize by adding any of the following that best suits your skin: honey, pure essential oils, avocado, egg, milk, yogurt or coconut oil
- its an defoliant and mask in one
- easy zip lock packaging to close and seal for next application
Place two slices of cucumber, chilled used chamomile teabags or cotton wool pads soaked in rose water on your eyes whilst the mask is working its magic.
For more information click this link for Sanita Health & Wellbeing
Other pages of interest:
skin brushing to improve skin condition
‘A pinch of turmeric a day
can keep memory loss away”