Come and Get High With Us
High on Energy and Health!
What happens on the big Sunday Fun Day?
- An informal Qigong class to start the day
- Connect with nature and like minded souls
- Eat yummy, healthy, delicious, organic, wholefood with cooking demonstration
- Have fun – Me to know you to find out!
- Go somewhere different
- Get high on energy
- A new learning about something to help you improve your health
- Different meditation every time
- Some form of exercise – wait and see!
- Spiritual learning for the day
- A surprise gift from NatureHealth
- Organic garden lesson from Margie
Dates for 2017:
March : Qigong at Patonga Beach with Tom Christianson
August : Sydney Botanical gardens. Qigong and Tai Chi in the gardens with Master Zhao and May. Bring plate for the communal lunch table. Qigong starts at 10am with Shibashi lead by Margie then Tai Chi 24 sequence followed by Mawangdui led by May and Master Zhao. A communal lunch supplied by each one attending and shared by all. Meeting place at the huge oak tree below the herb garden.
October 8th October : Open day at Peats Ridge
Come for Qigong, garden walk and talk, picking in the fields and orchards.
Take in a reading from Melissa , buy some eco homewares and have one an one with Katherine Champion from Colour by design.
Listen to poetry by Karen Bowller
Participate if you choose in the balloon ceremony in tribute to all loving pets departed.
Donations to Jack Russel rescue
Other upcoming NatureHealth events: