Come and Get High With Us
High on Energy and Health!
What happens on the big Sunday Fun Day?
- An informal Qigong class to start the day
- Connect with nature and like minded souls
- Eat yummy, healthy, delicious, organic, wholefood with cooking demonstration
- Have fun – Me to know you to find out!
- Go somewhere different
- Get high on energy
- A new learning about something to help you improve your health
- Different meditation every time
- Some form of exercise – wait and see!
- Spiritual learning for the day
- A surprise gift from NatureHealth
- Organic garden lesson from Margie
2019: Sunday 24th November
Meet me at Patonga Beach at 10am. Leading Qigong and Tai Chi teachers will share their knowledge as we practice together. Bring a plate for the communal lunch table.
2020 : Saturday 29th February
Sydney Botanical gardens. Qigong and Tai Chi in the gardens with Margie and Annemarie. Bring a plate for the communal lunch table. Qigong starts at 10 am with Shibashi lead by Margie then Tai Chi 24 sequence followed by Mawangdui led by Annemarie. A communal lunch supplied by each one attending and shared by all. The meeting place is at the huge oak tree below the herb garden.
Other upcoming NatureHealth events: