Energy site : Patonga on the Central Coast
Qigong tutor: Tom Christensen
He studied intensively with Mantak Chia for 10 years in England, Thailand and in the USA. He has been a certified instructor for over 20 years. Tom will be reviewing our first lesson and taking us on a deeper winter journey with the Shibashi Qigong routine.
You can expect :
- Delicious early morning tea on arrival at Patonga
- Scenic ferry ride to Patonga for those coming from the Northern beaches)
- The Pelicans and I will welcome on arrival
- Beach walk to secluded shady alcove
- Dedication to country
- Community lunch (bring a plate to share ) as we reacquaint with the local rooster strutting his stuff!!!
- Optional bush walk up to Mount Ettalong look out
- Connecting with like minded aware souls and nature
- Inspiring Shibashi class with Tom
How to get there:
- By car on the F3. Drive to Eve William Memorial Oval – Patonga Drive (Meet at Patonga Ferry at 9.30am). Put this into the GPS for quick navigation. You can download “google talk and drive” app on your phone and quickly check that you are on track.
- By Ferry from Palm beach at 8.30am for 9am departure to Patonga Beach
The day concludes at 3.15pm with 3.30pm ferry return to Palm Beach arriving at 3.50pm
What to bring with you:
- sun screen, hat and sunglasses
- umbrella just in case
- warm jacket , gloves and warm hat in case the chilly wind joins us for the day
- happy disposition
- your smile with love in your heart
- openness to a new experience
Don’t delay. Click this link to book on line today $29 per person when booking on line. (This includes your morning tea and one and half hour Qigong teachings and class by Tom). Cash bookings on the day $50 per person. Numbers strictly limited. Booking essential. We meet at the tables alongside the Patonga ferry wharf at 10am for morning tea.