March 2014 Big Day Out with Qigong Tutor, Tom Christenson, Patonga.
- Shibashi Qigong (movements 1 – 18 )
- Dedication to country written by Janet Fairlie- Cunningham
“We acknowledge the Kuring-gai/Dharug peoples as the traditional custodians of this land and pay our respects to the Elders , past and present. We honour and recognize their ongoing connection to Country and our responsibility in being here to mindfully be present to reap its rewards and benefits to us.”
- Thought to ponder for the day from Linda Beuzville and Fran Thawley
“There comes a time in life , when you want to walk away
from all the dramas and people who create it.
Surround yourself with people who make you laugh,
forget the bad, and focus on the good;
Love the people who treat you right
and pray for the ones who don’t.
Life is too short to be anything but happy.
Falling down is part of life
Getting up is living”
- Walking Meditation
June 2014 Big Day Out – Blue Mountains with renown healer and Qigong practitioner, Master Zhao and May at Norman Lindsay Gallery Falconbridge.
- Master Zhao taught us self healing from nature.
- May taught us the Ma Wang Dui Qi Gong
- U K Gourmet chef, Lesley Wood, served us delicious Turkey rolls
- Very informative tour of the gallery
Some Benefits we enjoyed included :
- improved fitness and wellbeing
- improved emotional and mental health
- raised concentration and focus
- ability to create and build energy
- connecting with your inner wisdom
- improve your relaxation and inner peace
- learning a new self healing skill
Yin and Yang In Balance with Life