One-day workshops (9am – 4pm). Held on demand for 15 -20 persons. You can make up your own group by hosting a workshop in your garden. You receive a FREE organic gardening consultation from me, The Roving Organic Garden Consultant, before the workshop so at the workshop we actively implement some changes moving forward.
” the most beneficial part of the day for me was the delicious food” – comment from a previous workshop
Margie Hare – Still gardening organically 50 years on
What is the Roving Organic Garden Consultant?
After the consultation we run a full day workshop in your garden.
This informative and educational hands on refreshing workshop starts with a short qigong class to open your energy pathways for the creative day ahead.
All gardeners need to be flexible, strong and fit.
You will learn about :
- how to super charge your seeds using sacred geometry and no GMO methods.
- creating energy fields in your garden to promote improved production and healthier plants
- easy tips and tools for lazy gardeners like me!
- herbs in season and how they help your garden grow
- building healthy soil
- better water management
- planting for bio diversity
- making “teas” from the plants in your garden as remedies for common pests and diseases
- companion planting for a happy garden
- applying worm tea and castings to nourish your soil
- compost gold for your garden
- organic gardening techniques to improve your home grown produce
- growing food in compact spaces for self use
- planting a “meadow “to attract the good bugs
Possible projects :
- building a no dig raised bed garden on a bare patch
- set up worm farm
- construct a compost heap
- plant a vegetable garden
“The highlight of my day was planting seeds and picking vegetables on the farm”
comment from a previous workshop
You and your guests will enjoy:
- receiving a copy of the NatureHealth Low Budget Organic Gardening Ebook – Getting Started
- meeting Margie who will share garden-to-table tips and short cooking demonstration using freshly harvested produce
- spending time with folk who are on the same page as you
- taking home your days plantings
- tips on how to take charge of your health naturally
- browsing the “swop” table for free slips and plants
- enjoy a take home goody bag
- having your garden make over by having tasks completed on your organic gardening journey.
“So many tips and practical information including taking cuttings” – comment from a previous workshop
Strictly limited numbers per workshop.
Transform home grown herbs into gifts
“Thank you for an excellent day, great fun and delicious food “
comment from a previous workshop.
If you would like the Roving Organic Garden Consultant to complete a FREE consultation in your garden, contact Margie directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other pages of interest:
“Composting is the only activity where we can turn death into life”