- prepare tub/bath/bucket/large stainless steel salad bowl with four drops of selected essential oils (peppermint and lemongrass), one teaspoon coconut oil, one cup Epsom salts in warm to hot water
- put on your favorite relaxing music
- soak indulgently for at least 10 minutes
- scrub with passion every conceivable spot, pulling at the toes, firmly around the ankles, up and down the Achilles tendon, base of the foot, instep, ball of foot and heel
- dry with intent rubbing between the toes, gently pushing them apart and pulling off as you dry each one
- then massage luxuriously – who knows what will happen next!
Pay attention to the tucked-away spots that are often ignored
- there is a point at the base of each toe, between the web – press, hold and release. This stimulates the meridians that activate the internal organs
- there is one point between big toe and second toe, one finger space toward your ankle- press, hold release. This activates your liver.
- The ball of the foot needs a good firm rub. This takes energy to your heart and lungs.
- Kidney 1 point is found on the soles of the feet, centrally just behind the padded ball of the foot – press inwards gently at first as it can be sensitive.
Press gently and release to cause a reaction
- both sides of the ankle then massage in circles
Run your fingers at least three times over these spots
- top of the foot between the bones from toes to ankle
- both sides of Achilles tendon
- middle of the underside of the foot
- entire heel area (using thumb)
When drying the foot
- dry firmly between the toes gently easing them apart
- round and round the ankles
- rub the entire sole of the foot firmly
Now the finale
- using your favorite moisturizer massage all over
Complete satisfaction. Who knows what will happen next!