What you can do to keep on top of managing your weight :
- Qigong exercise to regain your waist line – Wild duck swimming
- How to loose weight by stimulating your gall bladder
20 tips to assist you achieve and stay on a healthy weight management plan:
- Forget about a diet. They do not work. Make a lifestyle change. Eat healthy instead.
- Go for an aerobic walk every day for a minimum of 20 minutes per day with out stopping to smell the roses.
- Switch from high carbohydrate intake to low carbohydrate intake (eat less refined carbs)
- Drink two litres of water every day (drinking water speeds up your metabolism).
- Include two cups of green tea in your water count every day. Green tea not only is full of anti oxidants but can help you lose weight
- Drink a glass of hot water and lemon first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Eat less with each serving but do eat at the same times every day using a smaller plate.
- No second helpings.
- Be patient whilst cultivating new habits.
- Drink two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day(drink in water or add to meals).
- Eating eggs for breakfast can help you lose weight.
- Cut out sugar.
- Be sure to have the healthy food in your fridge and cupboard in case you feel hungry and are tempted to snack…on the wrong thing.
- Brush your teeth immediately after dinner then you will not be tempted to late night snacks!
- One of the worst side effects of weight loss is muscle loss. So lift weights, increase your protein intake and do more resistance training. (Protein is the single most important nutrient when it comes to weight loss. Swimming will offer you a great resistance workout).
- If you struggle to eat enough protein, supplement with a good quality whey protein.
- Eat consciously by chewing very slowly and completely.
- Quality sleep is vital to weight loss (inadequate quality sleep is one of the biggest risk factors of obesity).
- Beat food addiction by getting help. There are several different programs: Overeaters Anonymous (OA) and Greysheeters Anonymous (GSA0) to get your started.
- Do not drink calories. Sugar in liquid form is the worst form of sugar. We know sugar is bad for us. These include fruit juices and sugary soda drinks.
“Think yourself thin by saying daily affirmations:
“I am thin and fit and feeling great”
“I always take care of my body”
“I only eat healthy food”
“I am living a healthy lifestyle”
“I am dedicated to following my weight loss plan”
“I am disciplined in my eating habits
“I am strong in mind and body”
“I am completely focused on becoming my healthy goal weight”
“I find it easy to lose weight”
I” deserve to be slim, healthy and happy”
“I find it easy to stay in shape”