There is more to weighting loss than meets the eye.
Tips for this weight loss Qigong practice:
- Start with the number of repeats that you can manage depending on your level of fitness and general health. Build up slowly to 100. Work in sets of 10, 20 or 30.
- Start with gentle cupped slapping and slowly build to firm cupping as you build your body strength.
- Remember, when your exercise, mind work (your affirmation) and breathing are in harmony, expect magic to happen.
What you might experience in your first few weeks of training:
- Better health
- Sounder sleep
- Increased strength
- Clearer skin
- More effective and active metabolism
- Increased libido
- Psychophysiological self control
- Bright eyes
- Mystical signs
10 common temporary side effects you may feel:
- clicking in the joints
- sore muscles
- periods of drowsiness
- stomach rumbling
- passing of gas
Here are a few things you can incorporate into your health regime to build a healthy, strong body:
- drink warm water with the juice of half a lemon first thing in the morning
- use your Qigong Body Time Clock and eat three regular balanced meals a day
- ensure you are receiving enough quality sleep every night
- exercise for minimum 40 minutes five times a week
- drink 2 liters of water a day
- reduce sugar intake to an absolute minimum
- practice Qigong daily
- activate your gallbladder meridian everyday
- repeat your daily weight loss affirmation as you do your practice.Example: “The fat is gone, my body is healthy and strong”
These are all common and often signs of success as your body expels toxins and adjusts to the new levels of energy.
Other pagesof interst: