Karma is an ancient concept, yet for the Chinese it is very simple:
- What you sow, so shall you reap
- For every action there is a reaction
Karma teaches you:
- All your thoughts, words and action starts a chain of cause and effect.
- You will personally experience the effects of everything your cause.
- You may not experience it right away. It may not even be in this lifetime. You can count on it that your will experience the effect at some time .
- This is like a Law of the Universe.
This law is for your own good:
it allows you to progress in your soul’s evolution
- you send lots and lots of kind, loving thoughts and do many kind loving deeds, you will be benefactor of this returning energy.
- this makes you accountable for what you say, think and do
Other pages of interest:
Subscribe to NatureHealth newsletter for more helpful tips of living a better life at the top right hand side of this page.