- always eat fruit on an empty stomach or before meals – Never after meals
- never heat or cook fruit
- if you need to drink fruit juice drink only fresh fruit juice. Not from cans. Eating whole fruit is better than drinking the juice
Symptoms you might experience from poor fruit eating habits are:
- nervous outbursts and
- dark rings under the eyes
- greying hair
- bloated stomach
- increased libido
- detoxify your body system
Top Nine Fruits to Boost the Immune System
1. “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”
That is not too far from the truth. Apples are high in anti-oxidants and flavonoids which enhance the activity of Vitamin C, which helps to lower the risk of colon cancer, heart attacks and stroke.
2. Strawberry, the protective fruit
Strawberries have the highest total anti-oxidant power among major fruits, protecting the body from cancer causing blood vessel-clogging free radicals
3. Guava wins a top award for Vitamin C
Guava is rich in fiber and prevents constipation
4. Orange, the sweetest medicine
Taking two – three oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent and dissolve kidney stones as well as lesson the risk of colon cancer.
5.Watermelon, the coolest thirst quencher and Nature’s Viagra
It is composed of 92% water. It is packed with a giant does of glutathione, which helps boost the immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene, cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are Vitamin C and potassium. High in L- citrilline amino acid that improves blood flow to sexual organs and helps a stronger erection.
6. Kiwi, tiny but carries a big punch
This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and fiber. Its Vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.
7. Papaya also one of the tops when it comes to Vitamin C
Pawpaw is rich in dietary fiber, Vitamin A,C,&E , anti-oxidant flavonoids and carotene which is good for the eyes.
8. Blueberries – the feel good
High in antioxidants and have the ability to relax blood vessels allowing improved circulation. It also boosts dopamine levels, giving the body a greater ability to release this feel good hormone.
Great source off folic acid, Vitamin B6 (improves male hormone production) and potassium( increases female libido by helping regulate women’s thyroid gland.
I send out regular newsletters with health and wellness tips, ideas and latest research. Subscribe to my newsletter by clicking the “subscribe ” button on the top right hand corner of this page.
1. Dr Herbert Shelton and the work of Dr Stephen Mak.
Dr Stephen Mak treats terminally ill patients with cancer. His success rate is around 80%. He believes that cancer patients should not die. He say that the cure to cancer is already found. He goes on to say it is whether you believe it or not.
2. Forever young – Introducing the metabolic Diet . by Nicholas Perricone and Health24