“ Mananaat meah traayate iti mantrah” means – That which uplifts by constant repetition is a Mantra.
When I first emigrated to Australia, Vera, my very special spiritual counselor taught me this Mantra. It helped me enormously to adjust to my new life miles from family and friends.
- If you feel stuck
- If your relationship is not satisfying
- If your job is not what you want
- If your life energy or your spirit is stagnant
Saying or chanting a mantra
- can be a sacred profound experience
- bring you into a peaceful meditative state of mind
- help make your life flow with ease and grace
Begin by standing still facing the sun first thing in the morning. Close your eyes and take a deep breath in and slowly exhale. Ground yourself in the here and now. Say the words out aloud with your eyes open
- Feel the vibration
- Notice how you feel as you start
- Is the sound coming from your head or your navel?
- Are you really living your truth and being all you can be?
- Are you ready to let go of fear?
Begin by saying it three times. As you feel more comfortable saying these powerful words out aloud nine times
- You connect with your feelings when you chant
- Feel the LOVE of the universe all around you
The more you do the better you will feel
Keep it fun
“Here I stand before you,
I accept everything you have to offer me,
I do everything in my power to achieve my highest good,
I push away all negativity,
I only take in the good”