This beautiful relaxing meditation can be done
- Sitting in a chair
- Standing in Wu Chi posture
- Lying down
- Walking very slowly around a tree
Five element focus
The organs / colour and stone / element
- Lung white like a sparkling emerald metal
- Kidneys blue like a sparkling sapphire water
- Liver green like a sparkling diamond wood
- Heart red like a sparkling ruby fire
- Stomach/Spleen yellow like a sparkling topaz earth
Easy routine to follow:
- Start the meditation with hands and focus on Dantian
- Start with organ one. Breathe in three breaths. Visualize taking that vibrant colored light into that organ to cleanse it.
- Each breath out visualize breathing out toxins, stale energy and blockages.
- Repeat with each organ until you done all five organs.
- If you have an issue with one particular organ take nine breaths or more breaths, till it feels clear.
- Close with three deep abdominal breaths with your hands in this closed Hand Mudra (right thumb and middle finger touching as if in a closed circle placed top and bottom on the left ring finger. Left thumb and middle finger touching and closing the circle)
Benefits for you:
- in harmony with the natural world surrounding you
- in balance with your inner world
- the perfect anecdote for stress/ anxiety/disorientation
Other pages of interest:
To enjoy more meditations and learn Basic Qigong for health well-being and anti- ageing purchase you own DVD today by clicking this link.
“Ah, Mastery of the Five Elements!”
“Is that the one we want?” I asked.
“No, but a good one. How to tame the five essential elements of the universe – earth, air, water, fire, and cheese!”