Choose time out to do whatever it is that requires you to stop doing:
- watching the passing clouds
- watch the waves come rolling in
- notice the gentle movement of the tree tops from the forest floor
- drop a leaf in the river and watch it float away
- observe chickens in the coop
- sit still and watch the activity of ants at work
Five easy steps:
1. be still
2. take three deep breaths
3. consciously open your senses of awareness:
- listen to a sound far away
- feel the air on your skin
- notice the connection between your body and mother earth
- observe the temperature around you
- be aware of the gentle nuances of smell as they enter your nose
- open the pores of your skin
4. Wear a gentle SMILE on your face
- SMILE = Start +My+Internal +Love Engine
- Your smile is the key to unlock the door of healing love energy.
5. Bring LOVE into your body on the breathe.
- Love is the strongest powerful force in the world.
- Love is the most powerful healing energy in the world
- Love is unconditional
- Imagine very day is a good day –
- Choose to be filled with love, joy, happiness and peace.
- Visualize this universal energy charged with love, joy. peace and happiness coming into the body.
- Choose positive thoughts.
- Train your mind to focus on only the positive.
- Happiness is a skill – choose to acquire it everyday.
This means :
- look at the world from a different perspective
- forgive and forget
- forgive yourself and others
- love yourself and others
- embrace all if it – the good and the bad it makes up the whole
- by knowing the negative side you recognise the positive side better
- your mind will be more focused
- you will feel relaxed
- have the ability to heal your body
- you will enjoy relief from aches and pains
- your mind and body will be one with the universe again
- you will enjoy physical and psychological changes for the better
“What I like doing best is Nothing.”
“How do you do Nothing,” asked Pooh after he had wondered for a long time.
“Well, it’s when people call out at you just as you’re going off to do it, ‘What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?’ and you say, ‘Oh, Nothing,’ and then you go and do it.
It means just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
To overcome stress you can buy your Stress Be Gone DVD by clicking on this link.