COCONUT OIL PULLING THERAPY
Our mouths are a reflection of the inside of our bodies. If your dental health is poor, you are bound to have other health problems. Recent research has demonstrated a direct link between oral health and chronic problems.
Oil Pulling Therapy is an old age method of oral cleansing originating from Ayurveda medicine
It is one of the most powerful and effective methods of detoxification and healing in natural medicine
Step by step:
- Start first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink a glass of water (to help increase production of saliva.
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of organic coconut oil (leave in the sun for a short time if solid or gently heat). Adjust the amount to suit you as you need enough room in your mouth for the added saliva as well.
- Keep lips closed, suck , push and pull the oil through the teeth and gums and over every surface of the inside of your mouth
- Do not gargle or swallow the oil. It is full of bacteria and toxins accumulated in your mouth.
- Be relaxed but keep the oil and saliva working constantly in your mouth for 15 – 20 minutes(solution will turn a milky white)
- When you spit the oil out do so in the bin. Do not spit into sink. It will clog up the drain.
- Rinse out the mouth and follow this with a drink of water.
- Follow this procedure at least once a day
Dr. Bruce Fife in his book Oil Pulling Therapy claims that the above technique of pulling germs and toxins from the mouth can heal migraine, bronchitis, tooth ache, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers, intestinal, heart , chronic blood and kidney diseases, insomnia and diseases of the nerves, lungs and liver to name a few.
Healthy oil pulling to you!
Recommended reading : Oil Pulling Therapy by Dr. Bruce Fife
Please click the subscribe button at the top right hand side to receive my regular health newsletter or register below for a NatureHealth Day Out to learn how to take charge of your health naturally