Quality Sleep is one of the most important things to do to allow the body to replenish.
Why is sleep so important?
- sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels
- enough sleep helps to protect your mental and physical health
- enough sleep at the right time helps your safety
- a good night’s sleep improves learning
- sleep helps to maintain your hormones in balance
- sleep maintains your immune system in a healthy condition
- having enough sleep at night helps you to function during the day
What can happen with ongoing sleep deficiency?
- it is linked to risk of heart disease
- your kidneys can become weak
- you can develop high blood pressure
- diabetes and stroke can occur
- accidents can happen in an instant
- you may have trouble making decisions and solving problems
- it can lead to depression and suicide
- it can increase the risk of obesity
Other pages of interest:
To purchase your own DVD to help you de- stress and improve your sleep click on this link
“Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together”