Natures Lift – Safe and gentle way to relieve gravitational stress on the body
We pay a heavy price for gravitational pressure on our abdominal organs (bladder, kidneys, intestines and prostate). Organs are displaced. Reduced blood supply, affects movement, repair and function.
Benefits of redirecting gravity’s force:
- blood is directed to the head by its own weight instead of having to be pumped upward by the heart
- scalp and facial skin receive a revitalizing blood bath
- sinus cavities are allowed to drain properly
- natural balance is restored to the body
- organs are “lifted” back into proper position
- feet and legs are freed from the burden of supporting body weight
- nervous fatigue dissolves into a pleasant feeling of relaxation
- postural alignment is improves
- the chest area expands to allow room for the heart and lungs to work freely
- spinal column is supported, back muscles relaxed, and the lumbar curve is flattened
- blood flows more freely to the muscles of the chin, throat and cheeks, helping to maintain their firmness
- 10 – 15 minutes twice a day is optimal(two hours between sessions)
Positive side effects:
- stress reduction
- maintenance of good health
- high blood pressure
- bone disease
- detached retina
- spinal fusion surgery
- certain esophagus issues
TIP: If you do not have a slant board or an inversion table go for a walk in the park or on the beach and find the steepest slope that feels comfortable. Breath and totally relax lying with your head at the bottom of the slope.
Other pages of interest:
To help you on your healing journey Let Stress Be Gone – your all inclusive tool box can be ordered by clicking the box at the top right hand side of this page.
To receiver your NatureHealth Newsletter please subscribe on the right hand side of this page.
“Where attention goes, energy flows.”
Old Hawaiian Huna philosophy