Thick and creamy dollops like ice-cream or pouring consistency un-whipped cream
- raw organic cashew nuts
- filtered water
- vanilla pods or vanilla essence
- Place a hand full nuts in the bullet blender
- Add enough water to less than covering the nuts
- Add vanilla essence / fresh vanilla seeds to taste ( you can always add more )
- Blend till smooth
- Use on breakfast muesli, porridge, fruit salad, deserts and anything that you would use cream, ice cream, sugar loaded yoghurt, custard or sweet sauces.
- Lasts well in the fridge.
- To use after being in the fridge add water to make it runny consistency again.
This easy recipe was inspired by my 15 years lecturing on health and wellness at Hopewood Health Retreat where dairy and sugar were a NO NO! It was a sad day for me when the doors closed. The health lessons live on.
12 participants only so book today! Full details on Secret Womans Business page