My favorite vegetarian dip inspired by Hopewood Health Retreat’s Executive Chef.
- 2 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 1/2 cup apple juice ( you can replace the fruit juice with the best quality cold pressed olive oil)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 TBS Organic Tahini unhulled
- 1 TBS ground cumin
- 2 -5 cloves garlic
- Soak chickpeas over night, cook until soft.
- Strain and rinse chickpeas your fingers through them under running water to releasing their shells. Rinse and rub off shells continually till all shells are removed.
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Serve on toasted bread of your choice. Rub warm toast with smashed garlic alternatively serve as a dip with freshly cut up vegetables.
Yum Yum deliciously healthy. Enjoy.