Using a clean skincare regime is very important for everyone to reduce toxins entering the body, especially for compromised systems.
Clean is defined as:
- products that are mindfully created
- produced without any proven or suspected toxic ingredients
- products that include ingredients ethically sourced
- products that are made with the health of our bodies and the environment in mind
How to check if your product is clean?
Use the Think Dirty app.
- The dirty meter tab gives the product an overall rating
- It shows how the product’s ingredients may be harmful.
- The ingredients tab lists each ingredient in the product and rates each ingredient
- By selecting an ingredient you find out how it’s used and its health impacts.
True Science by Life Vantage
It is an Nrf 2 Activator skincare range. True Science activates the Nrf 2 protein pathway in the 9 layers of the skin which creates millions of antioxidants to protect our skin from damage and aging.
I combine a squeeze of the hand cream and a small amount of the perfecting lotion in the palm of my hand. Apply on any trouble spots on the skin.
Skincare daily regime consists of:
- facial cleanser
- perfecting lotion
- eye serum
- anti-aging cream
Other pages you might find interesting:
‘Your skin is the fingerprint of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs.’