Bowel Health can be improved with daily Qigong practice
Posture and movements:
- Adapt universal posture(horse stance)
- Hold both fists under the armpit
- Breathe in and your push left fist out (option you can drop right hand to the side) keep muscles tensioned
- Breathe out and your return to starting posture totally relaxing the muscles.
- Keep eyes focused forward
- Use natural breathing
TIP: Try not to let the elbow bow out to the side when punching forward or retracting the fist.
- aids digestion
- regulates bowel movements
- supports you to keep colds and flu away
Focus full attention on Laogong
Other pages of interest: