Bowel health can be improved with daily Qigong practice
- Adopt universal posture (horse stance).
- Hold both fists under the armpit
- Breathe in and push your left fist out. (Option: you can drop right hand to your side.) Keep muscles tensioned.
- Breathe out and return to starting posture, totally relaxing the muscles.
- Keep eyes focused forward.
- Use natural breathing.
- Repeat on other side.
Try not to let the elbow bow out to the side when punching forward or retracting the fist.
Focus full attention on Laogong.
- aids digestion
- regulates bowel movements
- supports you to keep colds and flu away.
Other pages of interest: