This exercise strengthens your kidneys by expanding Qi into the chest. Your lngs will be strengthened which helps reduce depression. and the legs and balances blood pressure.
- stand naturally
- breathe in as you raise both arms and hands hands up to shoulder height
- breathe out as you lower arms and hands back to the sides coming into horse posture
- feel like a big wild goose as you drop your wrists (should feel totally relaxed and maliable). Your arms should feel like graceful wings.
- repeat six times
- You can raise your heels as you inhale and lower as your exhale
- Slow the breath so your breathing does not become irregular
- Let your body movement lead the arms
Other pages of interest:
Please subscribe to my channel and newsletter at the top right hand side of this page.
To practice Qigong in the comfort of your home click here to purchase your own Qigong DVD.
“First in the mind, afterwards in the body.
Abdomen relaxed, breath absorbed into the bones.
Spirit at ease, body at rest.
Constantly bear in mind and remember :
Once in motion, everything in motion;
Once at rest everything at rest.”