This exercise can reduce depression by strengthening your lungs and heart
- Step your left food forward at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Transfer weight from left to right, as you spread your arms wide.
- As you lean forward, bend your front knee.
- As you lean back, bend the knee that is further back.
- Breathe in as you lean forward.
- Breathe out as you lean back.
There is no beginning and no end, as each movement just flows into the next. Movements are smooth, gentle, soft and relaxed.
Doing the flying dove exercise gives:
- a feeling of being free, as you let go of anger and fear
- increased flexibility
- calm and inner peace
- relief, as you let go of negative emotions.
Other pages of interest:
“Practicing Qigong is so simple and so powerful.
You cannot do it wrong. You can only do it
good, better or best”