Reduce Depression by Expanding and thereby Strengthening your Lungs and your Heart
- Step forward at 45 degrees with your left foot.
- transfer weight from left to right as you spread your arms wide
- As you lean forward your front knee is bent.
- As you lean back your back knee is bent.
- Breathe in as you lean forward
- Breathe out as you lean back
These is no beginning and no end each movement just flows into the next. Smooth, gentle, soft and relaxed.
- feeling of being free as you let go of anger and fear
- increased flexibility
- calm and inner peace
- relief as you let go of negative emotions not serving you
Other pages of interest:
“Practicing Qigong is so simple and so powerful. You cannot do it wrong. You can only do it good, better or best”