Trees love to communicate with us. Its a mutually beneficial relationship.
As we release our negative and sick energy to the mother earth, this is a gourmet meal for the trees. This unwanted energy is predigested and transformed by nature to compost the tree.
When to communicate with a tree?
- when you feel scattered
- need grounding
- feeling angry, hurt, frustrated
- carrying any sick emotions
- have hatred in your heart
What tree do I choose?
- young trees are like children – easy and quick with whom to make friends
- older tress are less forgiving like adults – carry the scars of life and take a little longer to connect
- cactus and spikey, thorn like tress are not good as they trigger fighting
- bamboo is wonderful for healing as they are hollow and absorb illness easily
- do not select sick or dying tress
- healthy robust trees with good canopy structure
Benefits of communing with the trees:
- gives you the freedom to be you
- allows you to reconnect with mother nature
- wonderfully healing
The easy exercise:
- survey the park or forest
- choose your tree as to how it feels (warm, cold, very hot, prickly, friendly )
- approach the tree with gratitude and grace – first stand outside canopy ring(trees aura)
- ground your feet into mother earth and be aware of the point under your foot (KID 1 – Yongquan) – point to receive and release energy.)
- step closer when you feel the energy of the tree and ask permission for an exchange of energy
- lift you hands to face the tree and be aware of point in the center of your palm (laogong P8 from where you receive and emit energy )
- as the energy increases you can step closer to your tree
- with your intention visualize, as you breathe in, the circulation of energy from your tree falling down on you and entering the crown of your head (Baihui GV20) and washing tiredness, tension, tightness pain, suffering from the body through your feet deep down into the earth for transformation into compost for your tree.
- as you breathe out release and let go of hurt, anger, all negative thoughts and emotions
- Repeat step 7 and 8 three times or until you feel relaxed, cleaned and healed.
- as you breathe in and out raise your arms and lower them
- hug your tree after the exercise and feel the energy radiating from your tree
- choose a different trees each time, as each tree has different healing properties
When you have finished the exchange with your chosen tree:
- step back with hands in prayer position
- look at the tree, its branches and leaves
- smile from your heart and radiate gratitude for the strength, wisdom and healing you have received
Hope you enjoyed this exercise.
You can never hug enough trees. If you would like to come with me and Master Zhao to Africa next year for and African experience – NatureHealth South African Qigong study tour 2016. Express your interest via email to : email@example.com as there are only a few places still available.
For Australians: The group departs from Sydney 18th April 2016 and returns to Sydney 5th May.
For overseas group members: The tour starts in Cape Town, South Africa on 19th April 2016 and finishes in Johannesburg of the 4th May