This medical Qigong exercise for healing is like acupuncture, but with no needles.
When to do it
- whenever you need to feel invigorated
- if you are feeling stressed
- when you are confused and cannot make a decision
How it works
- the vibration moves Qi so you don’t hold on to things
- as the vibration goes through the body it opens channels, joints, and releases tension
To get started
- Rub hands together with gently pressure on the palms of the hands. As the hands warm up, blood comes to the surface. Qi follows blood.
- Using spear fingers ( second and third finger pointing out in front of you, forth and baby finger pointing back at you (like a gun), thumb covering forth and baby finger.
- Tap lightly at first. Over time tap harder as your body gets accustomed to it
- With tapping there is no pain. If it is painful lighten up.
Tap vigorously using some of the suggested affirmations or your own affirmations to make the session even more effective
1. Between the eyebrows (third eye) – pituitary gland
“My hormones are in balance. My emotions are calm”
2. Top of head (crown) – brain
“My memory is excellent. All neurons connect”
3. Side of the eyes(temples)
“I can see clearly always”
4. Below the eyes on cheek bones
“I am moving forward with ease and grace”
5. Between upper lip and nose
“I am in the right place, at the right time, right now”
6. Between lower lip and chin
“I am never alone. I am supported every step of the way”
7. Behind the ears at base of skull
“I hear everything perfectly”
8. In the middle at base of skull( under the bump) – Pineal gland (controls serotonin levels)
“I hear my inner guidance clearly”
9. On sternum below the throat – Thymus
“I feel safe”
10. On each side of the neck and throat – Thyroid
“I express myself freely and creatively. I am willing to change”
11. On either side of the chest below the clavicle
“Abundance flows in everyway, every day of my life.”
12. The chop – at the wrist
” I am so grateful for everything that is in my life today. Gratitude fills me experience moving forward”
I like to finish every session with my hands in prayer position. Repeat your affirmation of this simple on three times.
“Thank you for the healing I have just received”
Congratulations you have just completed a self help acupuncture session of healing on yourself.
To learn how to improve your health in the comfort of your home. Practice Qigong following this easy DVD by clicking this link to purchase your copy.
Softness Overcomes Hardness