Water holds the crystals of healing within its dynamic structure.
Through the scooping up the healing water exercise routine you combine:
- mind intention of the healing power of the water
- body movement to open energy pathways
- deep breathing to draw in earth energy and heaven energy to balance the body
Same starting posture as for exercise one. Check posture. Relax.
- Breathing in, swing both arms behind you while bending your knees.
- Scoop up the “water” in your cupped hands from below and bring it up over your head, stretching your hands to heaven. Elbows should point ahead of you as you bring your hands to your shoulders.
- Feel the “water” splashing on your face (the rush of air).
- Continue the movement by bringing your hands over your face and down to your sides. As you move, feel the “water” cleaning and clearing your head and brain and smoothing out the wrinkles on your skin.
Repeat 9 times.
- Bring hands together over lower Dan Tien.
- Circulate hands clockwise and then anti-clockwise, taking all the good energy onto the stomach area.
- Now open your hands and guide them to Dan Tien to rest. (Women rest right hand on the belly and left hand on top. Gentleman rest left hand on the belly with right hand on top.) This stores the energy in your energy centre.
- You are learning how to collect earthly energy from the water, and receive heavenly chi from above, as you bring the energy over your face and upper body.
- Practice daily to increase energy, heal and balance your body at all levels: mind, body and spirit.
- This exercise keeps joints flexible.
“Allow your body to drink air and water
cool, fresh and sweet.
In harmony with the universe
in a state of ecstasy
To view more of the Tiandi Basic Qigong routine or Shibashi Qigong subscribe to my channel on the right-hand side of the page.