To feeling Qi you need to turn your attention inwards with intention as the old Chinese saying goes:
“When the intent arrives, the Qi arrives”
Six easy steps that takes less only 10 minutes:
2. Breathe in nine times whilst you:
- close your eyes
- rest your hands on Dan Tian (Qi sinks to Dan Tian)
- detach your mind from the physical world (like closing down the scenes)
what you are thinking, what you are hearing, what you smell and feel
- image you are in a golden cocoon (feeling warm, safe and secure – nothing forces be totally relaxed)
- visualize the Qi all around you in the cocoon, basking in the glow of that shower of golden Qi
- feel the Qi nourishing every cell in your body
- allow the belly to expand as you breathe in and contract as you breathe out (with the intention to drop energy downwards)
This method of breathing massages and stimulates Dan Tian, increases balance and stability and facilitates proper breathing.
3. Put your hands together rub vigorously as you your push palms together, then continue rubbing hands as you push your fingers on one anther. Feel the warmth generated.
4. Place hands facing each other
- breathe in and out as you move hands apart and bring them together, as if you have a rubber band on the middle fingers pulling the hands together.
Now feel the Qi between your hands:
- prickling sensation
- hot spots
- magnetic attraction between the hands
5. Hold right hand still. Move only the left hand whilst still breathing in and out. Then hold the left hand still moving only the right hand.
6. Now circlulate both hands as they face each other.
Do this exercise routine every day for 100 days and your hands should be warm and you should feel the Qi sensation in your hands.
Benefits of building Qi:
- self – empowerment
- inner calm
- assist you to move with ease, poise and dignity
- increased balance and stability
- facilitates proper breathing
- massages and stimulates Dan Tian
You are now ready to start self healing techniques.
If you want to learn more click this link to order your Qigong DVD with meditations today