No more smelly feet!
Smelly feet are something most people do not want to talk about.
Let’s talk about them. They are embarrassing, antisocial and very easy to fix.
Solve the problem by:
- wearing only natural fiber footwear – no synthetic inners
- using cotton or wool socks – no synthetic fibers
- washing feet morning and evening then powdering according to the chart below
- powdering your shoes before you put them on
- Wiping shoes with Eucalyptus pure essential oil neat at night to kill germs and odor.
|Medium to Carry the Pure Essential Oil||Application||Recipe||Essential oil||Condition to Treat|
|Organic rice/corn flour||Foot powder||10 drops in 2 tablespoons flour||Cedarwood, lemongrass, cypress, citronella, lemon, tea tree||Smelly feet
|Organic rice/corn flour||Body powder||10 drops in ½ cup flour||Rose geranium, chamomile, rose, lavender, rose, neroli, mandarin, melissa, bergamot||To soothe sweaty skin and prevent rashes in the warmer months|
Foot Powder – Method:
- Take a clean glass or stainless steel container with a screw top and put the powder into the container.
- Now add drops( choose the oils and add 10 drops total to the powder – not 10 drops of each oil)
- Screw lid tight and shake.
- Keep sealed for three days shaking every day.
- Keep powder container out of the sun in a cool dark place.
Apply to feet, shoes, and socks with cottonwool face pads. Use every day until your feet smell better. Then apply every second or third day or perhaps weekly until you establish the right application period for you. We are all unique human beings and no one recipe fits all.
This recipe is ideal for lymphoedema patients to assist in the maintenance of healthy feet.
Have fun experimenting. What I can promise you are NO MORE SMELLY FEET. (Note: the exception is if you have a medical condition like athlete’s foot, in which case consult your doctor or pharmacist.)
If you want to receive the regular NatureHealth newsletter or Youtube releases please subscribe on the right-hand side of this page.