Imagine you are presenting a magnificent golden ball as a gift
(repeat six times on both sides)
- stand naturally
- inhale as you turn and lift right palm upward to the left(slightly higher than your shoulder)
- whilst moving the weight onto left leg, right leg stretches onto tiptoe(as an optional extra you can very gently lift the toe and tap the ground)
- exhale back to centre and immediately shift weight to your right leg
Repeat ton the other side
Let your breathe naturally follow the movement
- keep focused with both eyes on the hand (loagong point in the palm of your hand ) that is being raised and lowered (it is possible to induce a state of self hypnosis)
- helps balance blood pressure
- beneficial for insomnia
- Focus on the pours of your skin on the inside of your arms as you raise the ball and on the underside as you lower the ball
- Feel the connection between heaven(laogong point in the centre of your palm) and earth (big toe ) as if there were an elastic lifting your hand to heaven and anchoring your toe rooting it to mother earth.
Other pages of interest:
For the full routine of Basic Tiandi Qigong click this link so you can practice daily in the comfort of your home. Order your DVD today.
“The power is as if relaxed,
About to open yet still unopened.
Power may be cut, the idea is not cut”
Wu Yuxiang (1812 – 1880)