This simple Qigong self healing exercise can be done daily to improve your kidney health
How you benefit from this exercise:
- very good to help heal old injury to neck and shoulder
- it activates your urinary / bladder channels
- stimulates your kidneys
- training the lower back and slowing your breath
- centre yourself with your hands on Dan Tien and feet together
- breathe in through your nose as you raise your heels off the ground (draw in heaven and earth energy from your feet to the top of your head)
- hold your breath
- breath out through your mouth with big release sound (HAAAAAA)as you bang your heels on the ground – release all sluggish Qi as if washing out all toxins.
- squeeze your kidneys
- Breath in again through your nose , turn your head to the left gently bend your knees as you lean backwards and look over your left shoulder at your heels bending slightly to the left
- Squeeze the kidneys
- Repeat step 7 to the right
Do this exercise only three times the first time. It is gentle and slow but powerful. Slowly increase by the week till you are doing nine repeats to each side.
Easy exercise in self-healing to cleanse your kidneys
Other pages of interest:
To purchase your own Qigong DVD to practice in the comfort of your home click this link.
“Health is number one, you have everything
With no health, you have nothing”
Grand Master Zhao