Do this simple Qigong self-healing exercise daily to improve your kidney health
Benefits of this exercise include that it
- is very good at helping heal old injuries to your neck and shoulder
- activates your urinary/bladder channels
- stimulates your kidneys
- trains the lower back
- slows your breath.
- Centre yourself with your hands on Dan Tien and feet together.
- Breathe in through your nose as you raise your heels off the ground (drawing in heaven and earth energy from your feet to the top of your head).
- Hold your breath.
- Breathe out through your mouth with a big release sound (HAAAAAA) as you bang your heels on the ground. Release all sluggish Qi as if washing out all toxins.
- Contract muscles around the area of your kidneys. Squeeze your kidneys.
- Breathe in again through your nose. Turn your head to the left. Gently bend your knees as you lean backwards and look over your left shoulder at your heels bending slightly to the left.
- Contract muscles around the area of your kidneys. Squeeze the kidneys
- Repeat step 6 and 7 to the right.
Do this routine only three times the first time. It is gentle and slow but powerful. Slowly increase by the week, till you are doing nine repeats to each side.
Easy exercise in self-healing to cleanse your kidneys
Other pages of interest
Purchase your own Qigong DVD to practice in the comfort of your home .
“Health is number one, you have everything
With no health, you have nothing.”
Grand Master Zhao