This exercise brings together all previous 15 in this health Qigong routine
Repeat the wheel six times each way – clockwise then anti-clockwise.
- Start with knees slightly bent.
- Bend forward with palms facing the ground.
- Relax head and neck.
- Inhale as you straighten your legs and lift your arms. Keep palms turned outwards.
- Exhale as you continue circling to the right and down, bending your knees as you drop the arms.
- Look at your hands throughout the movement.
- Keep your feet flat on the ground.
- Lead the movement from the lower Dantian.
- Focus on Loagong.
Improves vitality by stimulating the elimination of waste, because as you circle from the waist your bowel and liver function is stimulated and as you bend up and down it flushes the kidneys.
Other pages of interest
If you would like to practice in the comfort of your own home, order your basic Qigong DVD today.
“Once movement has commenced,
The whole body must be light and sensitive.
Above all it must be coordinated.
Let the breath be expanded freely,
The spirit inwardly absorbed”
Wu Yuxiang (1812 – 80)