This exercise brings together all previous 15 in this health Qigong routine
Repeat the wheel six times each way – clock wise then anti clockwise.
- Start with knees slightly bent
- bend forward with palms facing the ground
- relax head and neck
- Inhle as you straightenyour legs and lift your arms -keep palms turned out
- Exhale as you continue cirling to the right and down, bending the knees as you drop the arms
- look at your hands throughout the movement
- keep feet flat on the ground
- lead the movement from the Lower Dantian
- focus on Loagong
Improves vitality by stimulating the elimination of waste, because as you circle from the waist your bowel and liver function is stimulated and as you bend up and down it flushes the kidneys.
Other pages of interest
To purchase you basic Qigong DVD you can practice in the comfort of your home anytime. Click this link
“Once movement has commenced,
The whole body must be light and sensitive.
Above all it must be coordinated.
Let the breath be expanded freely,
The spirit inwardly absorbed”
Wu Yuxiang (1812 – 80)