Building and gathering Qi is available for everyone. This is God given universal energy. Its easy but requires daily practice. You need to do this exercise of building and gathering for at least 100 days before you start any self healing.
The Chinese Secret of Self Healing
In a previous video we learned how to feel and work with Qi. Review this before you start self healing.
This technique is a gift shared with us by Chinese Qigong practitioners. How lucky are we to have this information to share with family and friends for better health and wellbeing.
Steps to self healing
- Activate the hands by rubbing till palms are warm.
(Visualize the energy radiating from the fingers like swords and from the palms as a solid beam. It’s there, you just cannot see it, yet! )
- Select your area of pain for self healing (for example a shoulder injury )
(pain = blocked Qi)
- Brush over the area with your activated hands, with the intention of cleaning the area (like raking up leaves on the grass)
- Activate your hands again.
- Now with intention, even using an affirmation “my shoulder is healed the pain is gone” use your fingers to pull off pain, inflammation, blocked energy and stiffness. (imaging you are pulling spaghetti from a dish). Do that three or four times, more if you feel there is more to be released) and drop it onto the earth.
- It is important to have the intention that the sick, sluggish ,grey, dirty qi that you are pulling our of your body and dropping of the earth is to nourish mother earth as compost to be transformed into positive Qi.
- Activate the hands again.
- Now place hands on the affected area one hand over the other. Breathe in drawing in the healing universal energy(through the crown of the head and the palms of your hands to flood the area to nourish, nurture, heal and repair.
- As you breath out press your hands firmly on the affected area, visualize the last of the pain leaving the area as you open your mouth and breathe it out loudly.
- Do the last two steps at least three times each.
- Activate the hands for last time as you now flood the area with warm healing energy. Again use the affirmation. Repeat nine times
This can include rubbing, tapping, pressing, gently kneading, pinching, light slapping or just resting your hand on the skin.
How wonderful do you feel now? Share this wonderful gift of healing with your family and friends.
All truths wait in all things,
They neither hasten their own delivery nor resist it.
They do not need the obstetric forceps of the surgeon,
The insignificant is as big to me as any,
(What is less or more than a touch?)
Walt Whitman, “Song of myself “
To practice Qigong in the comfort of your own home order your Qigong DVD today by clicking this link