Garlic, Ginger and Chilies
These three herbs should be included in your diet daily. Organic and fresh. Not cooked.
- Because it is better for your health so you ingest maximum nutrient value
- The irritant factor increases with temperature and length of cooking
How can you cook with these herbs but not cook them?
- peel and grate the ginger
- crush the garlic
- chop the chilies, including the seeds, very fine
Contrary to what Jamie Oliver and other top chefs say I do the following:
- prepare the dish as per recipe but do not add ginger, garlic or chilies early inthe cooking process
- when your dish is complete turn the heat off and stir in the peeled, chopped and crushed herbs
- allow to stand for five minutes and serve as per recipe
- Maximum flavor for your dish
- No irritant factor causing runny tummy, flatulence or ring of fire the next day
- Maximum health benefits of active ingredients
If you want to grow your own organic food, download your Low Budget Organic Gardening E book by clicking this link.