This great mind training exercise it perfect to start your daily Qi practice.
- stand in basic Qigong posture with your kidneys facing the sun
- place the palms of your hands on your kidneys
- breathe in and visualize opening Ming Meng point (between the kidneys)
- hold the breath as you circulate the warm golden Sun energy in a figure of eight around each kidney, warming them(x3).
- breathe out and visualize releasing all sluggish, stale, dirty, sick, painful energy down the legs and out through your K1 point under your foot
- repeat Nos 3,4 & 5 at least three times. Slowly build up to nine times.
- now last breath close the Ming Meng door
- Calming Qi x3
- activates and warms the kidneys
- cleanses as your release sluggish, painful and dirty Qi back to mother earth
- feeling of calmness and relaxation comes over you
- strong kidney – strong body
Keep your mind on the breath at all times guiding the circulation of Qi
Kidney Energy Clock – 5 pm – 7 pm
Other pages of interest:
Click this link to purchase your basic Qigong DVD