Qigong is the mastery off mind, body movement and breath
This relaxing posture brings almost to a close this healthy routine that is for everyone.
Repeat this exercise six times on each side.
- breathe in as you step by lifting your left foot and raising your right hand
- breathe out as you lower left foot and right hand gently
- repeat on the other side
As you lift your your foot, left heel then ball of foot then toe, slowly.
As you replace your foot do the same slowly , toe, ball of foot then heel.
- improves balance
- you feel relaxed
- there is peace within
- keeps you supple and flexible
- balances body energy
- improves internal power
- has a cleansing action throughout the body
- increased ability to make love because you have increased energy and a deep feeling of well-being.
Strong vibrant Qi cleanses and energizes the channels throughout the body like the flowing water of of a lagoon running into the sea
Other pages of interest:
Naturehealth Shibashi 18 sequence DVD will be released at the end of June.
To reserve your copy and be the first one to receive your DVD so you can practice in the comfort of your home, email me on: email@example.com.